Saturday 15 October 2011

Autumn Obsession

Apart from the new obsession I have with nail varnishes, I have an equally cool new obsession with oil burners. At my request, my mum bought me one from the dunelm mill. I have 4 oil fragrances, one from the body shop, another two from the body shop but from a while ago, one from a long time ago that I have forgotten (all pictured below). The Hydrangea one is probably my favourite, with the first body shop one coming a close second. I also got a really good deal on 100 tealight candles, it seems excessive but they were cheaper than getting 25!



if you don't know how to use one, all you have to do is fill the little cup at the top with water, then add a couple of drops of the oil I mentioned earlier. Put the candle in the hole and light it. It works by evaporating the water/fragrance mix with the heat generated from the candle. Pretty Ace.





I also love the smell of olbas oil, my mum likes to tell this story whenever olbas oil is mentioned about when I was younger, it goes 'you used to ask if you could have some on your pillow (we put it on a bit of tissue next to our heads) and I would be like 'but Stacey you don't have a cold' and you'd return with 'no mummy I do! *Sniff, sniff*' and then for a while after you'd still be pretend sniffing but I'd give it to you anyways!' 

I still do that now <3 


No comments:

Post a Comment