Tuesday 29 November 2011

29/11/11

I've been such a busy bee today! I had my best friend Michael up this weekend and whilst he lazed around a fair bit, I cracked on with an essay and got a fair bit done. We re arranged my room, went out for dinner, saw the new twilight film and stayed in bed far too long. He put up with a lot of aggro from me about my room and moved a few items of furniture too many times because I didn't like them where I'd suggested, so I'm really thankful to him. He had to leave today and get back home, whilst I went to the library and got lots more work today which I'm pleased about. After a long lecture helping me with an exam in January I finally got home. Even though I feel super tired cause I don't normally get up early on a Tuesday, when I got in I managed to get a lot done; changed my bed sheets, sorted out pairs of tights with/without holes into their rightful place, sorted out a bag of odds and ends to their rightful home, put a wash load on, tidied the rest of the room, looked after my plants and then cooked dinner, a very house-wife evening! The packet sauce from Shwartz for carbonara is one of the better ones I've tasted!

So here's what my room looks like;







As you can see, I don't have a lot of space to work with so most of the walls are crowded with a desk bed or wardrobe, but I do have a lot more space in the middle now, as well as my radiator being uncovered which was the main reason for the move :) I also love my desk near my window, much brighter!

Gee, this is my room quite tidy. You can tell what a terrible person I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment