Monday 12 December 2011

Day Nine, Ten, Eleven and Twelve!

Slack Steven is what you should call me. Although Slack Stacey works quite well too. But to be far to myself I have come back home for Christmas and not actually opened my calender, not just forgotten to write a post! The photo's of each pocket are on my other laptop so I will have to update the post when I'm back on that.

On the ninth, I was really hungover, I got a flump and devoured it on the spot.

On the Tenth, I got some lace- I love adding it to scrapbook pages as an extra texture.

On the Eleventh, I got some double sided sticky tape, handy for any keen crafty person.


And today, my sister's birthday (she's over at Home Bird Economics, go on, say Happy Birthday), I got some coloured page markers - I LOVE THESE! Colours make any boring uni book look better and I usually just use loads of post-its/re-use the other pack I have.. but I don't need to do that anymore!


How are all of your Christmas plans going? I'm almost there with the presents, just 2-3 more things because I'm feeling generous!

No comments:

Post a Comment