Thursday 1 December 2011

Indoor Plants Tip

I have 3 successful flowering Gerbera plants at uni with me, but two ALWAYS seem to have aphids  on them. I get creeped out at the thought of bugs in my room so I asked my mum what I could do about it.. she suggested getting a little spray bottle and mixing a small amount of washing up liquid with water and then spraying the plant. I was skeptical but it appears to have killed a fair few, and it's handy to have the bottle around if you ever spot more!

I have also found this really cool band that I really like at the moment, just incase anyone out there has a similar taste in music as me here's a video;

I also recommend the new live lounge when it comes out - I've heard a couple of the covers on youtube and they're brilliant. Let me know what you think! 


No comments:

Post a Comment