Tuesday 3 January 2012

Resolutions.

I've been seriously considering what I'd like for myself in 2012 and compiled a couple of new years resolutions. Here they go;

1. Routines. They aren't bad, they're actually pretty good. I'd like to establish and stick to; a beauty regime (I suck at taking my make up off/washing my face), an exercise regime (if the weather is bad, I won't go running) and healthy eating (as soon as I get in from placement I'm so starving hungry that I eat junk whilst my dinner's cooking and then don't want my dinner so much). This will make my body a lot happier with me.

2. Resolution number two is to quit moaning (I complain about loads of things and I really dislike that about myself so it's time to change), go with the flow of the situation and just see how it pans out, cause I might end up having a lot of fun.

3. This one kind of relates to two, but I'd like to say yes more and not just say no cause I've always said no cause again, I might end up having a lot of fun, and who doesn't like fun? My mum says 'well they always say you should do one thing a day that you're scared of' and I do agree.

So this year looks to be one where I will be organised, less grumpy and having lots of fun! If everything goes to plan that is... What are your resolutions? Do you have any?


p.s. I don't like posts with just tonnes of writing so here's my friend Rosie and I on NYE.

1 comment:

  1. Hiya Stacy you just left a comment on my blog, Didn't know if i wrote back on mine if you would know.
    I'm pretty new to the blogging world so just wondered how you found my blog? thanks :) x

    ReplyDelete