Things making me smile today;
- A fly buzzing around woke me up. He's been following me around the house even though I have windows and the door open. I think we're friends now.
- browsing the Co-op and remembering that I wanted to make Florentines! (perhaps there will be more to come on this)
- buying some lentils to try making Theana's lentil soup
- buying a new nail varnish partly (read: mainly) because it's called coralicious
- unknowingly walking over a draincover and thinking I was going to fall into oblivion and die because I could hear the gushing water so loud (that isn't even an exaggeration I was honestly scared haha)
- a man who was up a ladder frowned at me, I have never been frowned at from the top of a ladder before.
- the sun is out! and sitting out on the porch reading cookery books
- looking up long driveways imagining my self living in such houses
- making my bed (which was covered in hair) and realising I could never have an affair (aside from the obvious reasons) because I'd leave a trail behind incriminating myself.
I hope you're having a wonderful Friday too!