Thursday 16 August 2012

The Olive Branch

As I mentioned in my previous post, I absolutely love the smell of things. My housemate bought me some lush goodies for my birthday as mentioned here, and today I finally got round to using the showergel (I'm very forgetful/tend to use soap over showergel) but boy am I glad I did! It smells alright in the bottle but in the shower it's 100x better and when I smell my skin it is just unbelievable.

You should certainly try this bad boy out.


Since writing this post I have learnt; this product is vegan friendly and also "Back in the day, the fragrance in this product was made as a fine perfume as part of our perfume range, but we decided to be indulgent and put it in here instead, because a shower gel this good deserves a complex fine perfume!"


No comments:

Post a Comment