Saturday 22 September 2012

What I wore: Autumn

Realised the other day that I haven't done an outfit post in a while - I am get rather slack. So today I'm sharing an outfit that I've been wearing religiously recently. Being back up North I'm feeling the cold a little more and I've had long days where I've been out til late and considered wearing skirts not very practical.

It is my pleasure to introduce to you, my burgundy jeans


 


Just wanted to show you that they aren't high waisted or anything but they aren't on your hips either.

I love wearing them with simple black tops, but also different shades of reds/oranges. I wore them for cocktails the other day with a sheer top and aztec bandeau.. might recreate for full effect ha!

I'm also lucky enough to have a new white wall to pose along, but need to be more aware of quilt bags and how close I am to the bed. I think a room tour is gona be necessary soon, alterior motive to make me clean my mess up :p how is your weekend going? do you have any plans?



No comments:

Post a Comment