Sunday 24 March 2013

Weekly Roundup #28

So I haven't done a weekly roundup since February.. slightly behind, however, I'm not including them all in this one, I've been up to far too much stuff! Instead I'll focus on this week (with a few pictures of Michael so I can smile whenever I read over the post).

He was ridiculously happy when he discovered he could get pokemon on his tablet... wow. and this is a sight that I am going to miss so much (laid in his bed watching films)


Custard at nans for dessert because lent ruins all fun ever

Went to be with straight damp hair, woke up to this...?!

Lovely weather down south :)

dad just loves pork belly - and I had a craving for cauliflower cheese!

AND SO IT BEGINS. Michael's first parcel

Bunny's at my job

suitable attire for a Christening?
 

Theana showed me how her dinosaurs were getting on

graduation photos came!

Mm sneak peak of a recipe

This stuff smells DIVINE!

Mmmmm homemade chips, the BEST.

What have you been up to this week? I hope it's been good for you. I have lots of work to do next week because I took a couple days this week.. woopsie! At least I'm having fun. Hey, I forgot to tell you yesterday, but I applied for a job a few weeks ago and heard that I've been invited for an interview, so I've gone into crazy prep mode :) I suck at interviews so I really don't think I'll get it, but I'm sure gona try!



No comments:

Post a Comment