Saturday 13 April 2013

Cropped Blazer from Topshop

This is a kind of cheating post. But I'm gona write it anyways. I've recently bought a couple things on eBay (posts to come), and so I thought about selling a couple of my things. I have successfully sold some shoes before so I wasn't too afraid to try. One of the pieces I am selling, I am really sad to see go. I love it, it is really nice, but I've worn it less than one handful of times and I think someone else could love it more.


For some reason I can't get the other photo's on here, it's been very frustrating. 
But take a look if you fancy it :)





3 comments:

  1. This post is very interesting
    And you have such a nice blog !
    I'm glad I found it


    Http://Fashioneiric.blogspot.com

    Coline ♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! I'd have so many ways to wear it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe you could tell me those ways if I don't sell it! :) xx

      Delete