Friday 10 May 2013

Day 10, Friday: Most embarrassing moment (s).


Oh dear.. er. I have no idea. There's always gona be a bum-flash from a skirt (but I have a good bum so that's clearly not embarrassing). I hate walking down cobbles in heels and your ankle bends a bit, that embarrasses me. And your card being rejected, never a good thing. I'm quite a clumsy person, like the stereotypical girl in a film who's smiling at a guy and walks into something or falls over, yeah, that's me, Hi. So recovering from things like that all the time.. means I'm pretty resilient. I cannot remember the last time I felt literally so embarrassed I wanted to world to swallow me up. 

I am not doing this post justice at all. 

I don't have a particular story, I don't have a 'I fell down stairs, I thought a man was a lady' story. Perhaps I should just bow out of this one today? I don't know. I'll have more of a think throughout the day, Sorry :(




6 comments:

  1. But that's a pretty good way to be, I have become pretty resilient these days too and I tend to laugh about myself a lot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah you're right, no good stories though! haha

      Delete
  2. The cobbles kill me too. I was in Paris trying to hail a cab and took a spill right in front of the cab. No fun! New Years one year fell in front of a hotel full of people in the meatpacking districit in NYC. That was great. They all just thought I was drunk. Yep I love the look of cobblestone but hate it because I fall all the time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no! That sounds so unfortunate, you've been to loads of lovely places though :)

      Delete
  3. I always wear a pair of tight yoga shorts underneath my skirt/dress because I hate "bum flashes" lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes, I do do that too, perhaps that's also why I'm not worried about it! Oh and I don't wear tiny underwear, so nothing would be on show x

      Delete