Wednesday 22 May 2013

Day 22, Wednesday: Rant about something. Get up on your soapbox and tell us how you really feel.

(a pet peeve, a current event, a controversial topic, something your husband or roommate or neighbor or boss does that really ticks you off)

err. I make lots of little complaints all the time, but I don't think I have a big one at the moment. Um. How quick iPhone's lose their battery? How my phone is the SLOWEST phone of all time and I NEED a new one as it drives me insane and no one really gets it because their phones are fine? Something along those lines. I did try and buy a new one when I was paid a lot recently, but then it turned out to be faulty so I had to return it, and I didn't get round to buying another one. But for those few days, I realised what it was like to have a quick functioning phone, that made it easier to talk to Michael, there was an app to send him letters, I could have all my favourite apps back that have been lost due to the IOS update (whatsapp, instagram to name a few). hmmmm yeah. So I'd like a new phone, but until I get a job... not likely.


6 comments:

  1. Oh my phone loses batter so quickly, like literally in one day it can go down 30%, and it especially likes to die completely when I decide to go out at night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. same here with the phone, and now it just reboots itself all the time...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been with iPhone since 2007 and I've had each release.... Just got a Galaxy S4. Nice switch. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh really? I don't think I could do it.. I hate having to learn new things haha. I am so bad at blackberries too!

      Delete