Wednesday 8 May 2013

MUA

I bought a couple of things from MUA (Make Up Academy  in Superdrug the other day; two lipsticks and a nail varnish. Each item was £1 (which was the main thing that enticed me to the stand!). I was worried about the quality, but for £1 I felt like it was a risk worth taking.

One of the lipsticks is a lovely deep red that makes me feel very lady like, the other more pinky. And the nail varnish is an incredibly loveeeeeely greyish pink, it's such a gorgeous colour, I am in love with it. The bottle says it's called 'Ameretto Crush'. I also like that the bottle looks like an Essie bottle :) As usual it took about two coats so I was actually quite surprised by the quality. The lipstick, however, is like a coloured balm - it's very slippy and comes off almost immediately, but it does tint your lips. It also smells like vanilla, which is a big no no for me, but I think most others would like it!


(I like that you can actually tell that my eyes are green in this photo! yippee for green eyes!)
/shameful pout, it's that kind of colour. ha


The other lipstick hasn't been photographed yet, so I will share if I ever get round to it - I do apologise but the sun is just so lovely I'd rather just sit and bask in it's glory.. yes I did just say that, haha!

4 comments:

  1. Nail polish looks amazing, could you tell me which colour it is? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes of course, what a bad beauty blogger I'd make. The bottle says 'Ameretto Crush, Lot: 12051'

      Delete
  2. I love the nail polish, kinda reminds me of joy from julep, but yours looks warmer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's stayed unchipped for at least 4 days now! x

      Delete