Monday 10 June 2013

Day ten: First kiss and first love

Well, my first kiss and first love are two different people.. does that make me a bad person? Michael was my first kiss, I already shared that in this story. Don't worry though, things have improved since then, haha!

My first love was a boy called Lewis. and. whilst good things did happen between us, ultimately he was mean. I think I'd rather not discuss it actually. Short post today, sorry.

On other news, I got invited to a job interview! So, lots of arrangements later, I am going home Friday/Saturday, which is super nice because I just started to over-miss certain things at home :) I'll miss seeing my sister and niece, but I can manage that as they are attending a wedding which is lovely!


6 comments:

  1. It is perfectly okay that your first love and your first kiss are not the same!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. good luck for the interview! My first love and kiss are also two different people :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Oh good, the way it was phrased made me feel bad!

      Delete
  3. Oh good for you! Is the job related to your field?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats and good luck on the job interview. My first love and first kiss weren't the same person either.
    Do You Remember Your First Love

    ReplyDelete