Monday 25 November 2013

What I wore: Pastel Jumper, Series

This little beauty's making its second appearance, first one here....

 

 I paired it with my rabbit dress, which made me happy as I was wearing it when I bought it and it was a wonderful coincidence it suited so well! I didn't think it would because the rabbit shade is definitely darker, but I think it looks pretty sweet :) The jumper is too big and I was happy about this at first, cause I wanted it to be cosy, but it's turned slightly annoying and now I'm looking into shrinking it.. has anyone ever successfully done that? or is it playing with fire? it's made out of wool.... I'll let you know what I decide to do, ha.

1 comment:

  1. Aww so cute, your hair looks really great.
    And no I have never tried shrinking items on purpose lol

    ReplyDelete